Donate to the campaign!
Thank-you for making your contribution to the Erin Stevenson re-election campaign.
Every dollar counts and your donation will help with the costs of running a campaign—brochures, postage, postcards, stickers, lawn and road signs, stakes, wood, graphic design, web development, and more!
From the bottom of my heart, thank you.
You, the individual, can donate to the campaign if:
- You are a resident of Alberta
- You are at least 18 years of age
- You provide your full name and address (no anonymous donations can be accepted).
- No donations can be accepted from corporations (businesses and organizations) and unions.
- Your maximum allowable donation limit to the campaign is $5,000 (per person).
- We also accept direct Interac email transfers. Simply eft your donation to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you would like to pay by cheque, contact us and we’ll be happy to swing by to pick it up.
- All donations will receive a receipt.
- All donations will be made public prior to the October 18, 2021 election day as part of my pledge to be transparent to all Spruce Grove residents. Donations will be grouped in ranges with names.
- Only your name and city will be identified along with your donation amount (no mailing address will be revealed) will be detailed post-election as per the MGA.
- Any donation over $50 is required by law to be identified.